The best time of the year is approaching! What is the main question now for all girls on the planet? Of course, “where to buy a beautiful dress?” A special occasion usually means seeing a bunch of people who you want to wow with your amazing style. If you are invited to an event, first, find out the dress code and color of the event. Look at the photos on a website to find out a style of a place where are you going, it can give you an idea also. After you decide what kind of look you want to create, start shopping for your dream dress according to your style, body shape, and color which looks more flattering on you. If you prefer a more practical wardrobe, but cocktail dresses aren’t cheap, do not go for a very bright and extraordinary one, which everyone will definitely remember, just get more neutral and add unusual accessories, next time you will change your hairstyle, accessorize it differently, and you are going to have completely new look. I found 50 beautiful dresses for this holiday season which I want to share with you, just click on pictures! And it is just a beginning! I promise to post even more stylish outfits for you! Shop the season’s latest holiday dresses in festive sequin, flirty silhouettes, and glamorous details! Be stylish! 💖
For more styling and shopping ideas join my Facebook group 💖
White cotton dress is the best choice for Summer! The eyelet trend is one of my favorites during the summer months. The trend is undeniably girly! The versatility of these dresses is endless! It’s perfect for keeping you cool on those hot days! From beach to date night, wear it up with a pair of open-toed heels, or down with flats, or even style it in Boho with cowboy boots! It’s perfect item to add to your closet!
Below are some of my findings in different silhouettes and stylish accessories to complete looks.
Swipe right 👉
Enjoy and be stylish! 💋
Join our Facebook Group for more styling ideas!
Who does not like to party? June is my Birthday Month! I usually start to plan my Birthday outfit in advance. And it`s a beginning of Summer when we are going to go out and enjoy warm weather. So, we need a few options to look fabulous! Our clothes are supposed to flatter our body. That is why we choose special occasion outfits the same way as we usually do with our everyday clothing. I tried a lot last month and want to share my findings with you!
If you have:
WIDE HIPS and NARROW SHOULDERS
- You need to create an illusion of slimness along the lower part of the body.
- Away attention from the lower part of your body!
- Show off your upper body!
The most flattering dresses for your body type will be:
- Dresses in “New Look Dior” Style
- Empire waist dresses
- Wrap dresses
- Dresses that have details at the bust area, such as ruffles, tucks, and pockets.
SHOULDERS ARE WIDER THAN HIPS
Simply imagine a cocktail glass as you start broad in the shoulders and you narrow down in the legs.
- You will need to create balance by giving the impression of a wider lower part of the body.
- And by drawing attention away from the upper body, underline the waist and create volume on the lower part.
- A-line dresses
- Vertical long V-necklines
- Dresses with hip details, such as a ruffle or pockets
- Asymmetric dresses (one shoulder dress)
- Dresses with Voluminous Skirts to slim down your shoulders
- Peplum dresses
NO DEFINED WAIST
You have no defined waist, weight tends to form on the stomach, you have average to large bust size.
- Take attention away from your middle, since it’s already full.
- Emphasize your bust!
- Show off your legs if you have a great pair!
- Dresses should have their waistline just below the bust or at your thinnest point.
- Shift dresses which skim over your waist rather than emphasizing your thicket point
- Dresses with draping or layers
- Avoid wearing thick belts, which will draw more attention to your middle
- Avoid clingy dresses, which will also draw attention to your middle
- V-necks, plunging necklines, or A-line dresses, to lengthen your body and draw attention to your bust
- Don’t wear a dress with a built-in waistline
- You can pair your dress with a nice opened jacket of a vest
SHOULDERS, WAIST, AND HIPS ARE THE SAME WIDTH
Your bust and shoulders are about the same width as your hipline. You have little or no waist definition and a smaller bust. A lot of clothes will usually suit you and fit you well.
- Shift dresses and empire line dresses, but you also can break the rule with dropped waist dresses!
- You can create a waist with a belt
- As well as dresses, jumpsuits will look great on you.
DEFINED WAIST, BUST AND HIPS ARE EVEN
Your waist is well defined. Your full hipline and your full bustline are the same widths. You may have fuller bust, hips, and thighs. This body type usually called “Hourglass”. And every girl dreamed of having an hourglass body shape like an ultimate dream body for many years.
- The hourglass shape is the perfect shape for structured, more tailored silhouettes.
- This figure was made for dresses!
- Corset dresses to define the waistline
- Wrap dresses
- Bodycon dresses (but don`t go for too tight options, just give some air)
- Fit and Flare
- Empire silhouette highlights your natural waist
- Add a belt to trapeze or another loose-fitting silhouette (not a rule)
I just gave you some ideas about how to flatter your body when you go out. No rules! Time flies, everything changes, and we learn to love our bodies.
Enjoy and be stylish! 💋
The dress is a favorite piece for many of us! One and done! You can also make layers with them during cold weather, wear with belts to emphasize your waist. Shop my look here. I am wearing a green leopard midi dress with a black turtleneck underneath and leather double buckle cowboy belt which is very trendy now. White shoe trend does not go anywhere, so, wearing a pair of white boots will make your look more fresh and stylish. Just follow my link, I added a few options with links to online stores.
Yoox for me as #1 the go-to online retailer for clothing and shoes. However, you have to be careful. “YOOX’s concept is to buy up overstocked or unsold items from previous seasons in “a direct relationship” from renowned fashion houses “including Dolce & Gabbana, Diesel, Gucci, Armani and Cavalli”as well as “manufacturers and authorized dealers”and sell them online at discounted outlet prices.” It means that it’s better to buy basic pieces for your wardrobe here which will last for a few seasons or even years, it helps to avoid looking outdated. Some fashion designers have created capsule collections exclusively for yoox.com
Interesting fact: “The name YOOX which was created by Federico Marchetti is composed of the male (Y) and female (X) chromosome letters linked by OO, the infinity symbol ∞ or “the ‘zero’ from the binary code, the fundamental language of the digital age”.
I just finished my shopping and want to share my choice of dresses. Welcome to my group for more shopping ideas 💋
Halloween has just passed, but bigger holidays are around the corner. The holiday season is quickly approaching. So, it’s time to open your wallet wide and start shopping for a new beautiful Special Occasion dress. Make a statement when it comes to any special event! And you even don’t have to get off your coach, I did everything to make you happy, just click through and shop! I wish we have more parties on a calendar!
ATTICO Belted Sequin Velvet Midi Dress